Sunday, July 26, 2009

Surprise Inside


Being organized has its blessings

As I sorted through the images Haley brought back from the other coast I found these pictures taken several weeks ago.  I don't know who built them or why (most of the time we see kids throwing rocks; I have seen more arms in these six months than a chair maker sees in his whole life)  but without a doubt these sculptures were very cool and Julie got these great shots to share.

There is also a new one of the garden in full bloom.  If you check back through the images in the slideshow you will see we have gone from nothing to something.  All of the rain we have had has brought some blessings too I guess.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...