Sunday, March 31, 2019

Camera Headaches

I wanted to share that I am aware of the broken links to several of the web cams and have put in some time trying to bring them back up. I replaced my modem and the result has been that the Walkway, Sunset, Seawall, and Inside the Tower cameras are the only ones working. I will keep on plugging away at it until I figure out which setting has gone sideways.
I can access them on my local network as you can see from this shot taken this morning but I can not find the switch that lets me pass them all along down the line. Thanks for sticking by while I figure it out.

We are two weeks from vacation and from installing the boardwalk. With the beach in as good a shape as it has ever been here, it should be a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...