Saturday, January 6, 2018

Update:

The Minot Light camera is back on as I went up top and moved it to a window that is not iced up. The ice is deeeeep up there.

I was going to try to take down the flag as well but that ropes are covered in at least four inches of ice.

The wreath let loose late yesterday when when of the ropes frayed and broke. I thought about cutting that down but decided to look at it again in the morning.

Two small windows were cracked in the front of the Tower and I patched those up with some cut down shingles in a stop gap for now. I will look that over again in the morning as well.



Hint of a sunset in these last two. Remember that clicking on the picture will give you a slide show of all the photographs of a given post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...