Thursday, January 4, 2018

A Few Clips from the Afternoon

Got a few short videos of the afternoon as it unfolded. Running the generator now with fingers crossed as the temperature drops. I did go out and move some of the slushy snow from the driveway as best I could. It will be very icy down at the end but I think I will be able to maneuver through it with a some ice melt help. The tic, tic tic you hear is the flag pole line banging on the Tower. I have a few others that I will include in a later post.







2 comments:

  1. wow, what else can be said! Be safe Bob, jules and Haley Love C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's some nor'easter! Thanks for sharing (my dad would have really appreciated these) -- be safe and take care - I hope your generator holds up! Carol (Stahr) Savage

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...