Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Night News

In the middle of a tremendously fun band of thunderstorms I thought I better note that the web cams are down because of an earlier set of thunderstorms that burned out my router.  I will be on the case tomorrow and hope to have the kit back in place then.

In other news I would like to reveal that the lobster that adorns the garden has been named 5 Eyes.  
Getting glasses for him is going to be a challenge.  Thanks to Dave Ball for the name.

We hosted an open house here Sunday and just over 200 visited from 1:00 to 4:00.  Thanks go out to the team supreme of Julie, Lee Coscia, with Peter and Barbara Whitfield.  It was gusty out there and a  tent went flying over Barbara's head on its way to the parking lot.  I enjoyed being able to share the renovated Utility Room for the first time and the response from young and old was terrific.  Heritage Days are the next opportunities for the public to tour the Cottage and the Tower.  Come and see us on August 4 and 5.

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...