Sunday, December 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes

I noted last week that I had my hands on a wide angle lens to take a shot on behalf of Google.  I took some others too that will give you a peek at the Cottage layout.





 




Remember that you can click on any image for a larger shot.
Next Sunday we have the annual visit from Flying Santa taking place here at 2:30 in the afternoon.  An earlier notice had said the date was Saturday but the rendezvous has been put back a day.  This is always a thrill for anyone who visits Cedar Point or who lives here.  Cross your fingers that good weather will welcome the Jolly Old Elf to the Jolly Old Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...