Monday, April 12, 2010

Upgrade


Now you can pin it up!

Thanks are owed to Marshfield teachers Tom Greland and Patti Ryan along with several Marshfield High School students who took an idea of mine and improved upon it tenfold. The idea was to add two cork bulletin boards alongside the glassed in presentation board added last spring. I approached Tom and Patti asking if a cork board could be cut cleanly in their shop; they took the idea and wrapped the beautiful frames you see around the boards. Students chipped in with the stain and sealant coats. John Coscia (faithful brother in law) gave me a hand installing them and we were good to go. John is also going to help out with a rotted board along side a runway window. He is the Master of the Measuring Tape and the Sultan of the Sawsall.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Gallagher, I just ran across your blog and it is wonderful! What a great job. I'll have to make it a point to visit when I am back home this month.

    Hope all is well,
    Grace Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace!! I was talking about you today - I was showing my class how people marked up their AP Test books and I came upon yours - It will be great to see you and to catch up some.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...