Sunday, August 15, 2021

Four Looks Back Online (and One Improved)

Four of the cameras have been pulled out of their brief hibernation. I have brought the Seawall camera and the South Jetty camera back on line with some razzle dazzle with the wiring. I have just finished figuring out how to bring back a shot of the harbor and the camera inside the light.



It is a good dry day for being on a ladder and dancing with Cat5 cables. 






This last view is a new angle for the Looking East camera. I had long thought I could get more of a storm if I could find the right angle for this and today I think I landed there.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...