Sunday, August 16, 2020

Got Here Earlier

The last of the new cameras arrived early and has been installed. This is the first snapshot taken with it. You can find this camera listed as Both Sides in the list. I was going to call it Watch a Wedding as this is where all that action takes place. We had two yesterday.

This shot will be a good one for storms. You will see the wave action on both sides; hence the name. One broken camera has become three new cameras and I have one that I have out of service that I will find a new home for in time. I have some ideas to work through and we will have another in the mix.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for what you are doing! What is the password for the cameras?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts

New Spot for the Blog from Now On

 This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations.  To address those limitations I have set up a new w...