Are you planning on attending the Lighthouse Anniversary Dinner?
If you are and will not be able to get to the Little Red Schoolhouse between 10-4 Monday through Saturday, drop me a line at scituatelight@comcast.net to let me know how many tickets you would like to reserve and what you menu choice might be. You can choose from rump steak, chicken marsala, or herb crusted haddock.
Send your name, a contact phone number, and your choices. I will take it from there and get back to you to figure out how we can exchange your check for these oh so valuable ducats. You don't want to be left out of this birthday extravaganza for Scituate's favorite historical site. Lets hear from you today.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Spot for the Blog from Now On
This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations. To address those limitations I have set up a new w...
-
If all the other bloggers jumped off a bridge, would you do it too? Each website you might visit has the FAQ section and after consideration...
-
I have been looking over the data. I installed a new counter the other night and signed up for a service that offers some raw data on who is...
-
This site has been a good friend for the past 12 plus years but it has its limitations. To address those limitations I have set up a new w...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment on any of the posts